Sign In/Register
Infant/Toddler Academic SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarships For the Academic Infant/Toddler Programs
The Infant/Toddler Academic SCHOLARSHIPS program provides tuition assistance and a support stipend to approved applicants who are pursuing an Infant/Toddler Care Specialist Technical Certificate of Credit (TCC) or an Infant and Child Development Bachelor's degree (Fort Valley State University only).  The program offers a larger stipend than SCHOLARSHIPS for other academic credentials and degrees as well as a substitute stipend to the recipient’s employer so the recipient can have paid time off to attend class, study, or complete assignments.
Frequently asked Questions
What are the employment requirements?
What is the wage requirement and how is my hourly wage calculated?
What is the tenure requirement?
Can I enroll in any Early Childhood Education program of study and participate in the Infant/Toddler Care Specialist SCHOLARSHIPS program?
How much will I receive from the Infant/Toddler Care Specialist Academic SCHOLARSHIPS program?
What is the application process?
What documentation must be sent with the SCHOLARSHIPS application?
What is the substitute stipend and how does it work?
Where can I find additional Paid Time Off Logs?
Do I need to apply for other financial aid?
How do I apply for financial aid?
My student loans are in default. Can I receive SCHOLARSHIPS?
What is the Professional Development System (GaPDS)?
What is an "Affidavit for Lawful Presence Verification"?
What documents are considered "secure and verifiable?"
How often do I have to submit a notarized "Affidavit for Lawful Presence Verification?"
Apply online today for the Decal Scholars Scholarships